DACA / Undocumented Student Resources
Iowa State University is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive campus experience for all. Members of the Iowa State community who have specific questions about what the DACA announcement means for enrollment or financial aid status may contact the following resources during normal business hours:
- Office of the Registrar (currently enrolled students) 515-294-1840
- Office of Student Financial Aid 515-294-2223
- Office of Admissions (prospective students and families) 515-294-5836
Additional support is available through:
- Multicultural Student Affairs 515-294-6338
- Student Assistance and Outreach, Dean of Students Office 515-294-1020
- Student Counseling Services 515-294-5056
- Office of the Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion 515-294-8840
- University Human Resources 515-294-4800
Financial Aid Financial aid options are available to all Iowa State University students. Legal Services Free and confidential legal services for students currently enrolled at Iowa State University.
Mental Health There is no charge for individual appointments at Student Counseling Services. COVID-19 FAQs Important information for the immigrant community. In English and Spanish.